1. Understand and know you are not alone. Even the strongest have doubts at times. You are not the only one suffering from lack of confidence.
2. Stop worrying what other people think. There will always be someone who appears to be doing better, getting further, or doing more. Do not use their benchmarks for your own accomplishments.
3. Surround yourself with positive people. People who will encourage you. Distance yourself from individuals who are pessimistic towards you and your goals.
4. Remember who you are! It's hard to separate yourself from bad experiences. You can do everything right and yet sometimes things simply don't work out. And it's ok. Remind yourself of that when you begin to doubt your abilities.
5. Face your fears. Don't let self doubt dictate how you lead or operate your life.